By Joon Nah- Certified Vestibular Physiotherapist and Founder, Therapia Posted on
Posted 3 months ago
Location: Niagara, ON
Hiring: 1 position open for a licensed physiotherapist residing in Niagara region to join our roster.
Position: This is a highly flexible position that can supplement your existing full time commitments to boost your income earnings, build up caseload experience treating different patients, all on your own schedule. Start as little as a few hours a week to as much as 20+ hours a week.
• Work close to home (maximum 15 minutes driving radius)
• Manage a caseload on our online practice management platform
• Focus on patient care leaving all the administrative, booking, billing, onboarding, marketing to us
• Keep an industry-high 75% of patient billings with automatic biweekly payouts
• Set your own schedule, get patients booked, show up at patient’s destination and provide exceptional patient treatment experience
Therapia is Canada’s leader in delivering expert home physiotherapy. Since 2016, we have facilitated over 40,000 treatment sessions through our roster of physiotherapists with exceptional patient outcomes. We take care of matching patients with the appropriate physiotherapists nearby in each community and take care of the administrative, billing and scheduling work. Physiotherapists focus on 1-on-1 patient care with motivated patients and receive a higher cut of patient billings than other physiotherapy positions.
Typically, our patients have most of the common impairments that receive physiotherapy including:
• seniors conditions (mobility, weakness, falls, chronic pain, general deconditioning, etc.)
• acute MSK injuries (back/neck/shoulder pain, impingements, sports injuries)
• repetitive strain injuries
• neurological conditions
• post-operative (ACLs, rotator cuff, etc.)
Job Type: Part-time, flexible contract
License: Must be registered with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
Hours: 1-20 per week
Start date: immediate
Salary: approx. $75.00-$90.00 per hour depending on travel time
• Licensed in good standing with your College of Physiotherapists
• Minimum 1-2 years of clinical practice experience
• Ability to drive short distance (15 mins or less) to patients
We are operating in these times according to the rules and regulations of each provincial college of physiotherapists.