There is growing need in Toronto and its surrounding area for Physiotherapy to be delivered in the home. As more of our population is dealing with mobility challenges that preclude them from attending traditional physiotherapy clinics, the demand is outpacing the supply by far. Therapia stands to change that.
However, many of the benefits of home based physiotherapy apply to everyone, not just those who have no alternative. Here are a few of the clear advantages to home physiotherapy.
1) Time Savings – with no requirement to commute to the clinic, wait in a reception area and commute back home, the average time savings is around 40min. That is your valuable time that could be spent any way you choose.
2) Custom Care – In the clinic you must describe how your computer set-up looks or the sofa that may be making your back pain worse. With Physiotherapy delivered in your home you can simply show your therapist these challenges making their recommendations much more specific to your needs.
3) Involving Your Support System – When care is delivered at home it is much easier to recruit and train a family member or caregiver to help with your treatment plan. Your chances of success increase a great deal when the whole team is on board.
4) Comfort – Have you ever finished an appointment and wished you could just rest for a little while. Perhaps pull out your favorite hot pack and a good book while your pain melts away? With Physiotherapy delivered in your home you can!
5) $$ – Sure your insurance may cover the cost of your appointment,but what about the gas to get there, or the parking in downtown Toronto? These costs are not covered. home visits with Therapia eliminates these costs making the entire treatment experience eligible for re-imbursement by an insurer.
Whether you are in Toronto, Mississauga, North York or Etobicoke. Therapia has the entire GTA covered. So get online and choose your therapist today to start enjoying the benefits of home physiotherapy.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply