Hiring: 2 positions open for a licensed physiotherapist residing in London to join our roster.
Position: This is a highly flexible position that can supplement your existing full time commitments to boost your income earnings, build up caseload experience treating different patients, all on your own schedule. Start as little as 1 hour a week to as much as 20+ hours a week.
• Work close to home (maximum 20 minutes drive radius)
• Manage a caseload on our online practice management platform
• Focus on patient care leaving all the administrative, booking, billing, onboarding, marketing to us
• Keep 75% of patient billings with automatic weekly payouts
• Set your own schedule, get patients booked, show up at patient’s destination and provide exceptional patient treatment experience
• Start with at little as 1 hour/week to 20 hours a week as we build your caseload
Therapia is Canada’s leader in delivering expert home physiotherapy. Since 2016, we have facilitated over 36,000 treatment sessions through our roster of physiotherapists with exceptional patient outcomes. We take care of matching patients with the appropriate physiotherapists nearby in each community and take care of the administrative, billing and scheduling work. Physiotherapists focus on 1-on-1 patient care with motivated patients and receive a higher cut of patient billings than typical clinics.
Typically, our patients are one of
• seniors conditions (mobility, weakness, falls, chronic pain, general deconditioning, etc.)
• acute MSK injuries (back/neck/shoulder pain, impingements, sports injuries)
• repetitive strain injuries
• post-operative (ACLs, rotator cuff, etc.)
Job Type: Part-time, flexible contract
Licence: Must be registered with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
Hours: 1-15 per week
Start date: 2021-05-11 (Immediate)
Salary: $75.00 per hour
• Licensed in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Minimum 1-2 years of clinical practice experience
• Ability to drive short distance (<15 mins) to patients
We are operating in these times according to the rules and regulations of each provincial college of physiotherapists.